- `.add_mrkr`: Adds markers. You can use `.add_mrkr x,y,z Marker name` to add markers. Markers are (currently) cross-server, and adding a marker with (exactly) the same name as another will overwrite the original marker. If you replace `x,y,z` with `here`, the marker will be set to your current position, and replacing it with `there` will set the marker to the last `.coords` position.
- `.mrkr_export`: Exports your markers to an advmarkers string. Remember to not modify the text before copying it. You can use `.mrkr_export old` if you want an export string compatible with older versions of advmarkers (it should start with `M` instead of `J`). The old format will probably not work nicely with the planned server-side mod, however.
- `.mrkr_import`: Imports your markers from an advmarkers string (`.mrkr_import <advmarkers string>`). Any markers with the same name will not be overwritten, and if they do not have the same co-ordinates, `_` will be appended to the imported one.
- `.mrkr_upload`: Uploads your markers to your current server's advmarkers
- `.mrkrthere`: Sets a marker at the last `.coords` position.
If you die, a marker is automatically added at your death position, and will
@@ -30,3 +32,4 @@ at the `.coords` position with `.mrkrthere`, or add a permanent marker with