MineClone 2 Bug Tracker
This is your place for reporting bugs, missing features of MineClone 2, a voxel-based sandbox game (Minecraft clone) for Minetest.
To some extent, you can also post art contributions here.
The MineClone 2 download link and forum discussion can be found at https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16407.
The code of MineClone 2 is located at http://repo.or.cz/MineClone/MineClone2.git.
- One issue per bug
- Prepare to bring the following information:
- What went wrong
- How to reproduce the bug (if possible)
- Version number
- For crashes and error messages: Output of the debug log
- For “wrong” textures: Why you think they are wrong
- Bugs include:
- Error messages in chat/console
- Any inconsistency with Minecraft
- Poor usability in your opinion
- Be prepared to post proof for any claims of incorrect gameplay. A link to Minecraft Wiki or a Let’s Play video (with time!) is usually enough
- A feature request is okay if:
- It’s about a feature that Minecraft has
- It’s a GUI or usability improvement in general
Contributions for MineClone 2 are accepted to some extent. If you want to help, check out issues with the “help wanted” label. Just follow this link:
Note I will only include media files if you agree with MineClone 2 licensing. Proprietary things will always be rejected.
- Support requests (go to the forums instead)
- Requests to deviate from Minecraft gameplay
- Requests to include proprietary code or data
Scope of MineClone 2
Please keep the scope of MineClone 2 in mind when posting issues:
- The current target of this clone is Minecraft version 1.11, PC Edition
- Adding features of later versions is possible, but they are all automatically of low priority
- The highest priority of this clone is to clone Minecraft’s gameplay
- Cloning/imitating other aspects of Minecraft is considered less important/strict
- It is not the goal to imitate the GUI perfectly (only roughly)